THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Congratulations to the winners who have been contacted directly
L Forrest, NSW
R Jones, QLD
L Hall, VIC
G Barrett, NSW
M Hollins, NSW
From polpette to pizza rustica, if you've been dreaming of whipping up Italian dishes like Silvia Colloca, we've got you sorted.
SBS Food has put together a box filled with all the Italian staples that Silvia uses in her series, Cook like an Italian, for a bumper prize pack to get you cooking all her easy-to-follow recipes. There are anchovies for Rose's zeppole, Italian flour to whip up a cake or pizza base, and plenty of good quality olive oil.
- A tea towel and a couple of aprons, to keep you clean
- Two bags of Italian flour, a must!
- Carnaroli rice, for the perfect risotto
- Dried parpadelle, farfalle and orecchiette, for pasta night
- A jar of anchovies, for stuffing zeppole of course
- Some sweet and juicy tinned tomatoes
- Pesto, glorious pesto
- 2 x bottles of the good stuff: Italian olive oil
- Unrefined coconut and icing sugar for all your baking needs
- A Silvia Colloca recipe card for apple, mascarpone and cinnamon cake
With thanks to Floridia Cheese, Scanpan, Basile Imports, Barilla, Mutti, Monini and CSR, we'll have you serving up simple and delicious Italian family classics in no time. Press play on your best Italian cooking playlist and get inspired by all the recipes from the series, Cook like an Italian here.
Rose's secret weapon in these savoury zeppole is potato, cooked and mixed in with the flour, eggs, yeast and milk. Each savoury doughnut is stuffed with an olive or anchovy before frying for an added surprise inside.
Orecchiette is an ear-shaped pasta and it's served here with pangrattato, which are essentially fancy breadcrumbs to give it a nice crunch.
Catch the series on SBS On Demand here.
How to win a Cook like an Italian starter pack
Enter your details below for your chance to win one of the five available packs.
Each prize consists of one 'starter pack', including but not limited to, the items listed above.
Competition opens: Wednesday 19 February 2020, 12:00 pm (AEST)
Competition closes: Monday 16 March 2020, 12:00 pm (AEST)
Competition drawn: Wednesday 18 March 2020, 12:00 pm (AEST)