GAME OF CHANCE
“WIN 1 OF 2 WEBER FAMILY Q’S” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Game of Chance - Win 1 of 2 Weber Family Q’s.
Promoter: Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (ABN 91 314 398 574) (SBS) of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064. Phone: 1800 500 727.
Entry Restrictions: The Competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over. Entrants must be Australian residents only, who hold proof of residency. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
Commences: 11:00am AEDT on Wednesday 6th October 2021.
Closes: 10:59am AEDT on Thursday 25th November 2021.
Maximum Number of Entries: One per person.
How to enter:
- During the Competition Period, entrants must go to sbs.com.au/weber and follow the directions to complete the online entry form.
- Entrants must register their details as set out in the online entry form, including (but not limited to) name, address, email and phone number.
Two Major Prize winner(s) will each receive one (1) Weber Family Q Premium Red LPG. Each prize will be valued at AUD$799 (RRP) inclusive of GST. There are two Weber Family Q Premium Red LPG Barbecue prizes to be won.
The Major Prize is valued up to a total aggregate amount of AUD$1598 (RRP) inclusive of GST (RRP).
Two Prize Winner(s) will be selected from all valid entries.
The Winner(s) will be drawn at random by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) on Thursday 25th November at or about 11:00am AEST at Ansible Pty Ltd, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
Prize Winner Notification:
Major Prize Winner(s) will be notified by email and phone on Friday 26th November 2021.
Winners’ names will be published on the SBS website on Monday 29th November 2021.
Second Chance Draw and notification:
If a Winner cannot be contacted by 11:00am AEDT on Friday 18th February 2022, the Promoter or its nominated agent will then select another winner from all valid entries. Second Chance Draw winners will be notified by email and phone on Monday 21st February 2022 and published on the SBS website on Tuesday 22nd February 2022.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition only once.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize Supplier’s requirements.
- Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to state regulations.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency or disaster, or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize Supplier's control which prevent the Competition from running as planned or prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description. If such acts or events occur, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to state regulations.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants' names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Competition may be disqualified at SBS’s sole discretion.