Making holiday entertaining easier, with our 5-plate planner.
1. Marinate these Kashmiri-style fried lamb ribs the day before.
The marinade flavours and tenderises the meat, then they're deep-fried in ghee on the day.
2. Match the ribs with this classic South Indian side, beans thoran - crunchy green beans with freshly grated coconut.
You're mixing up north and south, but hey it's your party! Make these the day before too and served chilled.
3. Make this pistachio kulfi ahead - no ice-cream machine necessary.
Fragrant with cardamon, it's the perfect post-meal digestive for a summery feast.
4. Get everyone involved on the day to make these Amritsari kulcha (spiced potato-stuffed flaky breads).
Then char them up on the barbie.
5. While you've got the barbie out, lay down these blackened paneer skewers.
Serve with a fresh tomato and celery seed relish.
In case you're still looking for inspo, here's our long list.