Layering all the dry ingredients in a jar makes for an attractive and heartwarming gift!
- 1½ cups (275 g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¾ cup (110 g) plain flour
- ¾ cup (75 g) good quality cocoa powder
- ½ cup (60 g) whole pecans
- ½ cup (95 g) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (40 g) desiccated coconut
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 200 g very soft butter
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml. | All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. | All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.