The easiest summer dessert that one could imagine. Go for the best seasonal fruit on offer in your area.
- 4 15 g store-bought vanilla meringues
- 1 cup (250 ml) single (pouring) cream, whipped
- 250 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 passionfruit
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml. | All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. | All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
1. Roughly crush the meringues and divide among serving glasses.
2. Top with the whipped cream, strawberries and passionfruit pulp and serve immediately.