If you're anything like us, the last time you watched a teaser for Fuller House, the reboot of Full House, that beloved (still fact checking this) show from the late 1980s and mid 1990s, you clicked play and let the screen do the rest.
But we found that kind of passive viewing experience to be unsatisfying. So in order to dig deeper, for the second teaser, we’ve come up with a list of questions to ask yourself while you watch...
1. Did I watch the original Full House?
2. Why was I watching that show?
3. What’s the matter with me?
4. What could possibly compel me to watch the “reboot” of Full House?
5. It’s a reboot all right. A reboot to the backside. [Ed note: This is not technically a question.]
6. Am I sure this isn’t a teaser for American Horror Story?
7. Didn’t Lady Gaga win a Golden Globe for that show?
8. What are the chances Lady Gaga makes an appearance on this Fuller House show?
9. What did any of us do to deserve this?
10. Please no more! Just tell me when it starts! [Ed note: This is also technically not a question.]
If you have any answers to the above questions, please leave them in the comments. Serious responses only.