1. Are we sure that's Teri Garr?
2. Teri Garr was so good in Young Frankenstein.
3. Why wasn’t Teri Garr cast as Vicki Vale in the ’89 Batman movie? Were the producers worried a Mr Mom reunion would make too much money?
4–132. Sometimes popular culture makes me feel more isolated from society. Stranded. Hopeless.
Listen to the Batmanland gang discuss the Teri Garr episode with comic artist Nicola Scott...
133. Think piece idea: “The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature has a lot more to say about Trump’s America than anyone gives it credit for.”
134. As much as I loved Teri Garr in After Hours, I would not want to live 1985 again.
135. All of DJ Khaled’s albums should be called I Shout My Name Over Every Song I Hope You Like That.
136. I can still feel the unnatural tightness of the cruelly short shorts I was forced to wear as a boy in the '80s.
137. So much of the universe is unknowable, but is it possible that the guy playing the cop had some inclination that he was performing opposite the future star of Tootsie?
138-387. Thanks to technology, I have never felt more connected to people. Or more lonely. Please RT. Please.
388. Will there EVER be a well-staged Don Giovanni in New York?
389-735. What happened to my childhood? My youth? My vitality?
736. What IS going on with Amber Heard and Elon Musk?
737. When will they have the courage to make a movie about the real superheroes: The Fantastic Four.
738. Think piece idea: “Atomic Blonde strangles toxic masculinity on a scale not seen since the movie Strangled Toxic Masculinity”.
739. No offense, but whoever was the mother in ET should have been Teri Garr.
Follow the writer on Twitter.
Batman airs Fridays at 6:30pm on SBS VICELAND. Watch the classic Teri Garr episode of Batman at SBS On Demand: