Australian cricket team's historical series of Pakistan will start on March 4 includes three Tests, three ODIs and a one-off T20I. The schedule was revised to ease the logistical and operational challenges as well as to avoid ‘Pakistan Day’ rehearsals, which usually commence in Islamabad in the second week of March.
Read more here.
- Listen to Urdu Podcasts on Spotify Podcast, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Stitcher Podcast
- Learn How to Bookmark SBS URDU’s website or make it your home page.
- SBS Urdu is broadcast every Wednesday and Sunday at 6 PM (AEST).
- How to Listen
- COVID 19 Latest Updates in Urdu
- Install “SBS Radio” mobile app