Kaya is everyone's undisputed darling at the German School Melbourne. We met up with the trained and certified therapy dog, her owner Christina Remshardt and two of the school's smart students, Noemi and Hannah.
What are Kaya's strengths?
- She's not judgemental when a student makes mistakes while reading to her
- She's gentle, soft and kind
- She's smart and super cuddly
And best of all...
- Kaya doesn't shy away from a solid rough-and-tumble and
- loves playing endless games of competitive tug of war during recess!
Kaya is not a normal dog. The beautiful German shepherd is a trained and certified therapy dog!
Deputy school principal Christina Remshardt with students Noemi, Hannah - and their best friend!