Mould is common in Australian homes as it thrives in warm, moist environments, especially in areas of above average humidity. Poor air quality in your home can lead to mould formation, which can cause serious health problems to people exposed to it, and a significant impact on your family budget.
- Mould is mainly caused by moisture
- It can grow on almost anything
- Asthma and other allergies can be worsened by mould exposure with serious consequences
- It is linked to fatigue and depression
- Removing it is harder than you think
Read more in the full article here