In celebration of Lunar New Year, SBS’s commissioned Australian stories are now available with simplified Chinese subtitles. Create an account with SBS On Demand and enjoy!
1. Create an account with an email address
Go to www.sbs.com.au/ondemand or your SBS On Demand iOS / Android app
- Go to Sign In / Sign Up
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter an email address (you will receive an email to validate that it’s a real email address)
- Create a password (should have minimum 6 characters, including 1 number)
- Create a display name (or we’ll create one for you). What is it? It’s a public profile title displayed if you comment
- Select your year of birth from the drop down menu
- Select your gender from the drop down menu
2. Create an account with Facebook login
Use your Facebook log in credentials to access SBS On Demand
3. Create an account with Google login
Use your Google credentials to access SBS On Demand
LOG IN / EXISTING USERS
1. Sign in with email
- Go to www.sbs.com.au/ondemand or the iOS / Android app
- Enter the email and password you used to register
- Don’t remember your password? Use the Forgot Password link
2. Sign in with Facebook
- Enter your email and password used to access your Facebook account
3. Sign in with Google
- Enter your email and password used to access your Google account
Why do I need an account?
You now need to sign in to access SBS On Demand. This login can be used across all of your favourite SBS apps and devices and will help us to build a more personalised viewing experience for you – connecting you to more of what you love and giving you access to exclusive and fast-tracked premium series and movies as soon as they’re available.
DOWNLOADING THE APP
Use the App Store to download apps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac.
To download the SBS On Demand app from the App Store, you need an Apple ID. Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access Apple services. If you've used other Apple services like iCloud, sign in to the App Store with the same Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one using these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT203993
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play
Note: you can also go to play.google.com
- Search or browse for SBS On Demand
- Select the item
- Tap Install
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction
You can change what language is displayed when you visit Google Play by changing your Google Accounts settings.