Rahul Gandhi took jibes on Modi government's 'Fair & Lovely' scheme to 'Babbar sher'!
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi attacked the Narendra Modi government in the Lok Sabha over series of issues including black money, inflation, Rohith Vemula’s death and JNU sedition row.
Despite many slips, here are the top ten quotes from Rahul Gandhi's speech in Lok Sabha on Wednesday:-
1. I am not from RSS, I make mistakes and learn from them.
2. Modi ji had promised that he will put people with black money behind bars, now they have come up with way to save those people. Their policy to check black money is nothing but a Fair & Lovely scheme.
3. Before elections Modi ji said Dal is 70 Rs/Kg and he promised to bring down prices, but now Dal is 200 Rs/Kg.
4. Arun Jaitley came to me and said that there was no better scheme than MNREGA, I asked him why he doesnt tell that to his boss.
5. Modi’s make in India logo has a ‘babbar sher’. Govt shows that babar sher when asked about how many jobs it has created.
6. Modi hasn’t called Rohith Vemula’s mother yet #Why didn’t Prime Minister utter a word when teachers and media were attacked.
7. I had heard Kanhaiya Kumar’s whole speech, not a word in his speech was anti-national.
8. Which religion teaches to assault teachers. # You have been taught by your teachers in RSS,that there is only 1 truth in universe,your own & that nobody else’s opinion matters.
9. When 26/11 operations were on, our citizens and soldiers were dying, Govt of India begged the then Gujarat CM to not visit Mumbai, but he din’t listen and disturbed the operation.
10. The country is not the PM, the PM is not the country # Country is trying to give him (PM) a message, but he is not listening. He is listening to Sushma Ji, Rajnath Ji, I suggest him to listen the voice of India.
WATCH FULL VIDEO OF RAHUL GANDHI'S SPEECH:-