Study impacts of meat consumption on health, animals and the environment, utilising Matthew Evans documentary, For the Love of Meat. This teacher resource includes:
- A selection of clips from the documentary to form the basis of units of study;
- Additional clips created by World Wildlife Fund Australia to assist with using the resource;
- Discussion questions and lesson ideas;
- Practical activities;
- Strong links to studies of sustainability;
- Further resources for research and lesson planning.
Please note information correct at time of original publication in 2017.