Challenge gender stereotype in sport, inspired by the FIFA Women's World Cup™. This resource can be used year round to celebrate the diversity of achievement in sport, and encourage active, healthy participation in sport for all students in your school. This resource includes:
- Quizzes, worksheets and materials in language other than English;
- Exploration of the host nation of 2019, France;
- Practical, fun ways to get your class moving;
- Inspiring case studies from all levels of football;
- Creative, engaging cross-curricula ideas to build units of work.
Warning: SBS Learn would like to advise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples this resource may contain voices, images and/or names if people who have died.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures
- Asia and Australia’s Engagement with Asia
English: ACELA1764, ACELT1619, ACELT1803, ACELY1804, ACELY1720, ACELY1725, ACELY1728
Health and Physical Education: ACPPS078, ACPPS079, ACPMP082, ACPMP085, ACPMP088
Mathematics: ACMNA174, ACHGS048