We can't wait for Todd Haynes' Carol to hurry up and make its way to Australia, following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival this weekend.
The adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's novel 'The Price Of Salt,' is a '50s-set film that tracks the relationship between an older, married woman (Cate Blanchett) and a department store shopgirl (Rooney Mara).
There's no word yet on when we'll get a chance to see the film in Australia, so for now we'll have to make do with scene clips, like this one.
You might also like
- Read more of the latest movie news
- Read more about the 2015 Cannes Film Festival
- Watch LGBT-themed movies at SBS On Demand
- Watch a Cate Blanchett movie right now
- Watch a Todd Haynes movie right now