Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his long-time stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognise anymore.
In cinemas from August 15, the ninth film from the writer-director features a large ensemble cast, including Margot Robbie, Dakota Fanning and Al Pacino, and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.
SBS is showcasing some of the original films that inspired Tarantino’s new movie in a one-of-a-kind series that kicks off on SBS World Movies on August 12. The 'Quentin Tarantino Presents' special collection was curated by Tarantino; each will screen on SBS World Movies with comments from the director.
To mark the release of Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood, SBS and Sony Pictures Releasing are giving one film fan the trip of a lifetime to LA.
One Major Prize winner will receive:
- Return economy flights from winners nearest capital city to Los Angeles. Up to Maximum $5220
- Return airport/hotel transfers, Los Angeles. $400
- 5 nights shared accommodation Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, LA. $4200
- Private full day sightseeing tour. $940
- Golden Age of Hollywood tour. $480
- Cinerama Dome tickets (via eft) $60
- Cocktails at Bar Marmont, Chateau Marmont $320
- $1000 AUD Spending Money $1000
- Travel Insurance $400
The Major Prize is valued up to maximum (excluding GST): $13,020
Fifty runners-up prizes will also be given away. The runners-up prize consists of 1 Double pass to see Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood in cinemas. Each runners-up prize is valued at up to $40 (RRP).
Enter your details below for your chance to win!
Read the full Terms and Conditions here.
Competition opens: Monday August 5 2019, 10am (AEST)
Competition closes: Monday August 19 2019, 11.59pm (AEST)
Competition drawn: Friday August 23 2019, 11am (AEST)
© 2019 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.