Competition now closed
Celebrating its 68th year, the Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF)'s 2019 program is the largest in its history. And we're offering you the chance to experience it.
Featuring 259 feature films, 123 shorts and 16 virtual reality experiences, MIFF 2019 will include 31 world premieres and 160 Australian premieres over 18 electrifying days of cinema, including the opening night screening of Stan Grant's extraordinary Adam Goodes documentary, The Australian Dream , and the Closing Night Gala screening of director Lulu Wang’s acclaimed The Farewell.
SBS Movies is offering you the chance to win two single entry admission passes to the session your choice. There are 50 prizes, each consisting of 2 Admit One passes, to be won. SBS is not responsible for booking or guaranteeing tickets to specific film sessions.
You will NOT gain entry to the session of your choice without pre-booking your ticket at miff.com.au, by entering the 7 digit serial number on the back of each pass, which will be mailed to each winner.
- Pre-booking essential
- Tickets sell out fast, so SBS advises winners book tickets early to avoid disappointment. Tickets are on sale now.
- Valid for any single session
- Excludes Opening & Closing nights, Talking Pictures and special events
- All sessions are general admission and subject to availability
- Pass cannot be exchanged for cash
- Seating in all venues is general admission
- No person under the age of 18 years will be admitted to any festival session except Next Gen sessions. This restriction includes infants
- Latecomers will not be admitted
- Other conditions may apply
See full Terms and Conditions here.
Competition opens: Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 10am (AEST)
Competition closes: Thursday 18th July 2019 at 10am (AEST)
Competition drawn: Thursday 18th July 2019 at 12pm (AEST)
Enter your details below to go into the running. Winners will be notified by email.