They were released late last night after being charged with one count of public nuisance each.
Mr Voller will appear in the Southport magistrates court in May 3 while the two women are due in court on 23 April.
According to SBS News reporter Stefan Armbruster, about 10 activists tried to enter the stadium, believing they had tickets at the door.
But the activists were stopped at the entrance by police after being advised no tickets had been left for them.
Queensland Police said in a statement it will be "alleged that some protesters attempted to gain unauthorised entry into the venue".
"One man and two women were arrested at the scene and are currently assisting police with their enquiries," police said.
"The Queensland Police Service respects the right of people to protest lawfully and peacefully in Queensland but will not tolerate disruptive behaviour during the Commonwealth Games and associated events."
About 100 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander protesters, vastly outnumbered by police, marched to the stadium to protest against the games.
Earlier, protesters from the Stolenwealth Games Indigenous group halted the Queen's Baton Relay for about an hour.
The group of approximately 30 people lined up across Seaworld Drive, in Southport, leaving the relay staff and baton bearers stranded in a carpark at the end of the road.
Organisers resumed the final leg of the relay before Wednesday's opening ceremony on an altered route about an hour later.