After positive COVID-19 tests on June 23, world number one tennis player Novak Djokovic and his wife are now reportedly free of the disease.
World number one Novak Djokovic said through his team on Thursday that he had returned a negative coronavirus test after previously being infected.
Serbia's Djokovic and his wife Jelena became infected during the Adria Tour exhibition that he recently organised in Belgrade and Zadar.
The series was cancelled following an outbreak among players and coaches.
Djokovic said he and Jelena tested positive on 23 June, a day after several other players, starting with Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, became infected.
"A PCR [polymerase chain reaction] test Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena took in Belgrade returned a negative result," Djokovic's team said in a statement.
"They never displayed any symptoms and have spent the last 10 days in isolation," it added.
Djokovic came under fire for organising the series in Belgrade and the Croatian Adriatic city of Zadar with loose health protocols even as the rest of the tennis world was in lockdown.
The men's and women's top level tours hope to return from coronavirus suspension in August.
People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others. Check your state’s restrictions on gathering limits.
Testing for coronavirus is now widely available across Australia. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, arrange a test by calling your doctor or contact the Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
The federal government's coronavirus tracing app COVIDSafe is available for download from your phone's app store.
SBS is committed to informing Australia’s diverse communities about the latest COVID-19 developments. News and information is available in 63 languages at sbs.com.au/coronavirus.