NSW Health says of the 134 cases, 60 were acquired overseas while 38 were infected after contact with a confirmed case. The remaining are either unknown or under investigation.
A further 1924 cases in NSW are being investigated while more than 22,567 people have been tested and cleared.
As the number of COVID-19 cases in NSW climbs, several large events across the state have been cancelled in a bid to slow its spread.
It follows the federal government's announcement on Friday that non-essential mass gatherings of 500 people or more should not be held from Monday.
Sydney's St Patrick's Day Festival, due to be held at the Rocks on Sunday, was cancelled on Saturday afternoon after "further reflection" by the event organisers.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show, which was due to start in three weeks' time, has also been cancelled.
This year's Vivid Sydney light festival has also been cancelled because of the coronavirus outbreak.
It follows recommendations from the federal government to limit public events to fewer than 500 people, NSW Tourism Minister Stuart Ayres said.
"Vivid Sydney is a bright star of Sydney's event calendar so the decision to cancel was not taken lightly. As the event owner, we must follow the advice of health officials to ensure the health and safety of our citizens and everyone involved with Vivid Sydney," Mr Ayres said.
The festival had been scheduled to run between May 22 and June 13.
RSL NSW representatives will meet the state government on Monday to discuss the Commonwealth's advice, which the league says will "obviously have an impact on planning for Anzac Day".