A lucky worker managed to run away as an electrical wire caught fire in Manchester Township, New Jersey. The wire was thought to be de-energized when it caught fire.
Stay up to date with SBS NEWS
SBS News App
Download our free app on the App Store or Google Play for the latest headlines and breaking news alerts.
We love feedback: help us improve by rating the app and sharing your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
SBS News on social
Follow SBS News to join in the conversation and never miss the latest live updates.