FAMILY RULES INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Family Rules Instagram Competition
Promoter: Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (ABN 91 314 398 574) (SBS) of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064. Phone: 1800 500 727.
Entry Restrictions: The Competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 16 and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
Competition Period: Commences: 10:00 ADST on Friday 16 December 2016.
Closes: 23:59 ADST on Friday 20 January 2017.
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries to the competition can be made by entrants, however an entrant can be selected as a winner only once.
How to enter:
- During the Competition Period, entrants must complete the following actions:
- Entrants must agree to and follow NITV’s Instagram profile.
- Entrants must:
- Share an image / video with a comment that is representative of ‘why their family rules’ via Instagram
- Use the hashtag #FamilyRulesNITV
- The entrants’ Instagram account must be set to public to allow their entry to be judged.
- The winning entrants must agree to be contacted by the Promoter via Instagram and to provide the required contact details.
- Entrants must provide on request their details, including (but not limited to) name, address, email address and phone number.
- The Promoter will have the discretion to deem ineligible entrants who are found to use multiple Instagram accounts or duplicate posts.
10 Prize winners will each receive an e-Gift Card for The Iconic to the value of $100.
- To be used at Australia’s best online fashion and footwear store theiconic.com.au
- e-Gift Card must be activated within 21 days of receipt
- The prize is not redeemable for cash
- More information is available at http://www.theiconic.com.au/gift-cards
Each Prize is valued up to $100 (RRP).
Total value of all Prizes: $1000
Prize Supplier/s: SBS will purchase The Iconic vouchers.
The winners will be selected based on the creative merit of their entry, and will be judged by a panel selected by the Promoter.
10 Prize Winners will be selected from all valid entries to date at regular intervals throughout the the competition period (see date breakdown below).
- Fri 23 Dec
- Tues 27 Dec
- Fri 30 Dec
- Mon 2 Jan
- Thurs 5 Jan
- Sun 8 Jan
- Wed 11 Jan
- Sat 14 Jan
- Tues 17 Jan
- Fri 20 Jan
Prize Winner Notification:
Prize Winners will be notified by via direct message on Instagram as they are selected.
Winners’ names will also be published on the SBS website on Friday 27 January 2017.
Second Chance Draw and notification:
If any of the winners cannot be contacted by 12pm Wednesday 22 January 2017, the Promoter will select another winner from all valid entries. Second Chance Draw winners will be notified by direct Instagram message.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition multiple times - Each entry must be submitted separately and meet the eligibility requirements.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to state regulations.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- This Competition is a game of skill and chance will play no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon creative merit.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants' names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Entrants acknowledge this Competition is in no way associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this Competition is not provided to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.