EXO's Chen & f(x)'s Krystal are doing a duet!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIPPING ALERT!!!! Ahem.
Now for the entire story...
SM's Ballad project, creatively titled "SM The Ballad" is back with a brand spanking new Volume #2 collection of songs from different label members, set to be released on February 13.
Do you recognise all the faces? (Scroll down if not)
The artists lending their vocal stylings to this next release include: Super Junior’s Yesung, TVXQ!’s Changmin, SHINee’s Jonghyun, f(x)’s Krystal, EXO’s Chen, Super Junior-M’s Zhoumi, Zhang Li Yin & Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.
The record will contain a total of six songs revolving around the theme of ‘breakup’ including solos & duets. Two of the songs will be sung in Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
Breath tracklisting (allkpop):
1. “Dear…” (intro)
2. “Breath” – The title track of the album, “Breath” is about the feelings of a man and woman right after a breakup.
3. “I Was Greedy” – tells the point of view of the man after separation.
4. “Set Me Free” – A solo by Taeyeon, this song tells the point of view of the woman.
5. “One Day” – A duet by Jonghyun and Chen, “One Day” is about daily life that has changed.
6. “The Good and Bad” – A duet by Krystal and Chen, the song is the conversation of the man and woman after they coincidentally meet.