What have those two Canadian critters Simon & Martina been up to this week?
They've dipped their toes (and beards) in at a few Korean water parks of late, and boy do they have different rules! The guys talk about how different it must be coming from a culture who doesn't learn to swim in school.
It's Chuseok holiday! Ummm what is that?
- Families travel to their hometowns to pay respect to their ancestors; visit the family grave, clean it up and leave offerings (food, goods, favourite things of their ancestors)
- There's also special Chuseok food – Songpyeon (stuffed rice cake dumpling) YUM!
Simon & Martina will talk you through the rest :)
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
Eat Your Kimchi radio is live 7pm (AEST) every Friday.
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 7pm (AEST) every Friday.
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia app.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio