Simon & Martina have had yet another busy week...
- YouTube Fan Fest was held recently in Korea recently which gave Simon & Martina the chance to meet a whole bunch of fans as well as fellow local and international YouTubers. They will tell you all about it.
There's a current trend in Korea called “jikgu”
- Many goods in Korea are more expensive than they are overseas – ie. Electronics. so a trend has started where Koreans are directly purchasing items from overseas webstores rather than locally imported goods.
There's a Korean snacks crisis! NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.
- Imported snacks are also better value at the moment and winning the popularity war against local Korean snacks - there are stats to prove it.
- In desperate times, marketers are turning to idols and celebrities more and more to endorse snack products.
Hit the audio tab above to listen.
Eat Your Kimchi radio is live 7pm (AEST) every Friday.
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 7pm (AEST) every Friday.
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia app.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio