Simon and Martina are on tour around Europe! Those lucky guys are recording from Stockholm, in Sweden and getting a “reverse culture shock” in the process.
- Stockholm is a much quieter city compared to Seoul – noise pollution
- There’s less apparent celebrity endorsements and advertising in Sweden – what not on every corner?
- How is this for a recent statistic in Korea – out of 71 major television dramas, 32 had idols.
- Interesting to see how heavily reliant Korea is on idol stars and status compared to other entertainment markets around the world.
What’s trending in South Korea…
- Korean smartphone users leaving the super popular messaging app ‘Kakao Talk’ – find out why.
- AND where are they all going?
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
Eat Your Kimchi radio is live 7pm (AEDT) every Friday.
How to listen:
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 7pm (AEST) every Friday.