"Chocolate abs" have always been a part of the idol world in K-pop, but we've seen a LOT more of them in 2014! Especially in music videos... #notcomplaining
Here are some of our favourite shirtless idol moments of 2014.
1. The U-KISS boys in "Quit Playing"
U-KISS wowed us all this year with a lot more than bare chests... avert your eyes!
2. Zhoumi in "Rewind"
You have to wait to the very end of the video for the money shot... but it's worth it!
3. Taeyang in "Eyes, Nose, Lips" (and almost everything else)
OK, I hear you - when Taeyang appeared in GD x Taeyang's "Good Boy" video it was more shocking to see his with a shirt on, however in "Eyes, Nose, Lips" we are forced to stare at nothing but Taeyang's abs, abs, abs. And we're OK with that...
4. BTS' Jimin performing "No More Dream" live
So Jimin technically still has his shirt on here... but that is one serious ab-flash with a twist.
5. Taemin's solo debut "Danger"
Taemin's alter-ego emerged this year with his solo debut. Who knew he could be so fierce?
6. VIXX's Hongbin in this "Error" photoshoot
7. NU'EST's Ren in "Good Bye Bye"
They grow up so fast...
8. C-Clown's Rome solo dance in "Let's Love"...
Rome emerged in 2014 - as he descibes it - "with the top half of his clothing off" LOL.
9. Jay Park in "The Promise"... it was brief but beautiful.
Here is a behind the scenes teaser photo he released prior to the MV to keep you going. Head to Jay Park's Shirtless Timeline if you need more ;)
10. Bobby on "Show Me The Money 3" gave the ladies a lil' something to take home with them...