It’s still summer holiday time here in Australia and we all know what that means – mega awesome fun times! But sometimes holidays can drag on and you have to start inventing your own fun, right?
Here are my top 12 boredom buster ideas for the holidays. We are going to attempt to do some stunts this week on the #Hits radio show – correction – I am going to make Andy attempt to do some this week on the #Hits radio show [MWAH HA HAAAAA *evil laugh*]
Add in any you think of in the comments!
- Learn Elvish/ Dothraki / Simlish
- Make up your own Language/ Code
- Do stupid races
- See how long you can hold a note
- Bust some myths—ever tried the Coke + Mentos experiment?
- Talk into a fan... or sing?
- Sing a nursery rhyme without breathing
- Not for the faint of hearted - gte out the Oujia board
- (Seriously) Plot world domination
- Write an original song
- Build a fort out of…
- Water gun battle!
#HITS radio is live 5pm (AEST) every week day.
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Jamaica & Andy's #Hits radio show LIVE at 5pm (AEST) every week day.