Need a little help approaching your crush? Don't worry, we've got you covered with these top Asian pop pick up lines!
1. Wonder Girls - "I want nobody, nobody but you"
Those girls don't like to muck around!
2. Jay Park - "I just wanna know your name"
Jay Park sets the bar pretty low to begin with.
3. SHINee - "Hello hello"
SHINee opt for the KISS (keep it simple stupid) approach.
4. G-Dragon - "Is this what you've been waiting for? I'm all by myself... but it's all good"
GD taking the "I'm confident... but I'm so lonely" approach. Every girl is suddenly available and here for you GD.
5. U-KISS - Hey girl "I'm on fire, but you keep on standing still"
According to U-KISS, this line only works if you rub your hand down your chest when you deliver it.
6. BABYMETAL - "Gimme Chocolate"
Everyone likes a girl who knows what she wants. Option to follow this with "Atatata taata taatatata" and your name. They won't know what you're on about but you'll definitely look cute.
7. EXO - "Girl, I can't explain what I feel"
[Proceed to explain what you feel]
8. BTS - "Hello hello what? Tell me what you want right now."
Assuming the girl answers "flowers", you can follow this question with "Imma give it to you girl right now" *gives girl flowers*
It might also help if you have a friend nearby to help show off how steel-y your buns are.
9. 365daband - "Get on the floor"
It's demanding yes... but who wants a partner who can't dance?
10. 2NE1 - "Naega jeil jal naga (I am the best)"
2NE1 making it clear from the outset that you're not going to do any better than this *points to self*. If your person of interest isn't bowing down to you at this point, keep repeating the line as per the song.
11. Boyfriend - "Would you be my girlfriend?"
I know we've just met and all... but time is money my friend.
12. BAP - "Let me tell you something you already know"
You should follow this line with "I like you". It helps if you've already been flashing glances at them across the room.
13. Show Lo "Love is like a jungle [baby] - survival of the fittest. Capture your prey or be captured"
You should probably just go in for the kiss straight away after this line. There's nothing more to say.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: