Eat Your Kimchi's Simon and Martina are back in Canada for this week's radio episode! In Martina's old bedroom at her parents house to be exact...
So what are some of the "Reverse culture shock" symptoms they are experiencing:
- In Canada, people hold doors open for people and greet strangers at the supermarket
- In Korea, footpaths are well maintained... and in Canada well...
- What is Sushi like in Canada compared to Korea?
- What do Korean people call tourists & what have they called Simon & Martina in the past?
- What... no air raid siren drills in Canada?
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 7pm (AEST) every Monday.
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia app.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio