Prince Mak’s week went a little something like this,,,
- Trip to Japan – 5 performances in 3 days + meeting Japanese fans
- Sings himself Happy Birthday
What's Prince Mak’s favourite song to record?
Find out more about how Prince Mak became a K-pop idol...
- He was exposed to dancing and music from a young age – played bass for his HSC but moved onto dancing (eventually becoming a dance teacher) because he couldn’t sing and play at the same time & bassists don’t get much attention!
- He was approached by one of the big entertainment companies in 2010 - what happened?
- Took an acting course to try something new – after the course ended he moved to China to pursue a career in the entertainment industry
- He then audtioned for another big entertainment company... & made it to the final round.
- Also find out how Jackie Chan ended up picking him
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
The Prince Mak hour radio show is live 7pm (AEST) every Tuesday.
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Prince Mak's radio show The Prince Mak Hour at 7pm (AEST) every Tuesday