YG global auditions are upon us AND Peter Hyun shares audition tips.
- In first round auditions, judges have to go through thousands of applicants and often they get bored or lose focus so…
- Pick the right song to sing – try not to sing ballads, instead try to pick upbeat song or songs with groove. Often you won’t be able to use your own instrumental for time purposes
- Prepare to dance to anything – potentially freestyle
- Look presentable: sharp/swag
- If you expect to make the 2nd, 3rd, 4th round… Prepare EVERYTHING
Special guest – Scott Kim from production team DPR (as we know from Rome and Amber)
- One of amber’s closest friends gives insight into the business side of the Korean music industry – especially starting out with their own company DPR, a collective of like-minded creatives and talent.
- Scott talks about how they approach collaborating and working with larger, more established companies, meeting Amber, their partnership/friendshipand how they came up with their YouTube channel ‘What The Pineapple’
That is an interesting story!