It's f(x)'s Amber's 23rd birthday today and so we compiled this list of funny moments... some little snippets of what make's Amber a truly awesome chick.
Here's out top funny moments [honestly there were too many to choose from]
1. When she did a romping Charmander onesie dance for her last birthday...
2. When she serenaded Ailee during an episode of One Fine Day with a Justin Bieber song.
You can watch the full series of episodes here.
3. When she took the bean challenge... and ate a booga bean...
You should watch her full What The Pineapple! episode for the lolz.
4. When she laughs... and then you laugh... and so on, and so on, and so on.
NU'EST's dancing is out of control hahaha
5. When she tried Vegemite – “It tastes like death in my mouth”
6. Amber couples dance off… and Leetuk fangirling… LOLz
7. While we're on dancing...
What about when she hit that whip performing “Shake that Brass” dance on KBS' Game of Thrones. BOOM!
8. When she danced around the world- literally - to SHINee's "Everybody"
9. When she loses her shoes…
10. When she crushed on her instructor in "Real Men"...
This is super cute!
11. And not funny...
But this is just part of what makes Amber totally awesome. When she spoke out against her haters and encouraged all of her fans to just be themselves.
Here is what she had to say,
"I never want to be forceful but there comes a time where i need to put my foot down on something i strongly believe in. Due to recent events i want to address something: I've been a tomboy pretty much all my life and honestly, to put it short, it really sucks sometimes. Haters can and will hate, but insulting me in front my face is totally different thing. I personally believe girls and boys are not limited to one specific look. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. We are all different. If we all sang the same melody how can there be harmony? Dont judge someone just because they're different. Hopefully we can all grow to respect each other's differences.
I’m always trying to stay positive and happy. I love my life, my work, and the people who are constantly supporting me. I am always thankful because i know i cant be here on my own strength. With every mistake, i analyze my fault and then try to better myself. I know i can't be perfect but i will always try to be my best. In regards to that, i want thank everyone again for constantly encouraging me and believing in me.
To put it simply, love and help one another. And for people who are struggling, always be yourself. Being true and real to who you are is the biggest thing you can do for yourself. Love life, work hard, and chase your dreams.
Thank you again."
Keep being you Amber. Happy Birthday!
Here is a special new video release of her track "Beautiful" released September 17.