Aron is hanging out with you guys all the way from Japan in this week's episode. Here's what goes down:
Fan question: do anything silly when younger?
- Aron “the delinquent” – used to egg houses/cars and play ding-dong-ditch... um what's that?
Fan question: what are some awkward moments that you've experienced?
Fan question: what Aron does when he gets stressed?
Working in recording studios – it’s fun but when recording as a group, you have to wait for your turn
Performed in Yokohama – upcoming performances in Osaka, Tokyo & Nagoya
NU’EST NEWS: practicing new choreography to match the stage sets; also practicing with the dancers in Japan
Fan question: Aron’s tattoos?
- Talks about one on his back/shoulder in Latin which means ‘for the ones I love’
- May or may not have a couple more tattoos (in case his mum is listening)
Fan question: favourite Western artists?
- Old school rap – Obie Trice, Eminem, Bone Thuggz n Harmony, 2Pac
- RnB – Anthony Hamilton, Craig David, Joe, Sisqo, Boyz 2 Men
- Punk/rock – Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park
- Aron didn’t know about K-Pop until he was scouted!
HIt the audio tab above ^ to listen
Catch "Aron's Hangout" every Friday @ 8PM AEST
How to listen
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia app.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio