Just days before Christmas, Prince Mak delves deep into his childhood and the year that was.
- Fan question: where did Prince live in Australia?
- A childhood tale: Prince could not go to pre-school so he went straight to Kindergarten but couldn’t speak English. His mum would watch him in class from outside and cried because Prince couldn’t speak English.
- Prince was a bit of an outsider, faced only a bit of racism; used to be called the man now he works for XD...hint..starts with a J
- Fan question: favourite ramen flavour
- Fav tunes from the year
- Highlight of the year: Prince is a big fan of Suzy and was able to meet her through his friends and fellow Chinese Miss A members Jia and Fei
- Regret of the year: Prince could only muster a “hello” to Suzy
- Who was Prince's favourite guest of the year?
- JJCC's Japanese debut confirmed!
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
The Prince Mak hour radio show is live 8pm (AEST) every Tuesday.
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Prince Mak's radio show The Prince Mak Hour at 8pm (AEST) every Tuesday