The boys tell you how Lunar New Year is celebrated in Japan:
- Setsubun in Japan – Lunar New Year/Spring Festival Eve
- Mame Maki – throwing beans celebration to drive away evil
- Fan question: do the members get emotional over their own songs?
- Been in the studio recording new songs – always the desire to change parts of the song, lyrics, titles.. but there always comes a point where you have to let the song go
- Hiro moving into a new apartment – more space, putting together a home studio
- Kotatsu Tables – low traditional Japanese tables with built in heavy blanket and a heater
- Fan question: what would be their last meal?