Peter is excited for some big comebacks!
- Peter excited for comebacks: Baek Ji Young feat Cheetah; Yoon Mi Rae new release with SM Station
- Peter’s fav songs right now: Taemin – Drip Drop; Ladies’ Code – Galaxy
- Fan question: writing songs in English vs Korean
- Fan question: YG Winner member telling prospective trainees not to choose YG – waiting for comebacks especially when in a big company
- Peter talks about the J-Pop industry in comparison to the K-Pop industry
- Japan happy just catering to domestic market while K-Pop tries to appeal to international fans
- More diversity of genres in the ‘mainstream’ Japanese music scene
- Team One Sound/D&E won awards at Japan Golden Disk awards
- G.na left Cube Entertainment
- Fan question: many k-pop debuts, are they profitable? Only about 5% of groups that debut succeed
- Fan question: are everyday Koreans into K-Pop?
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
Catch Peter Hyun's PopAsia radio show "K-Pop Studio" every Thursday @ 9PM AEST