Happy International Women's Day!
To celebrate, we take a look back at some of the most fearless heroine from K-dramas!
1. Go Hye-mi (Suzy) from "Dream High"
Only the strongest female can resist the charms of 2PM's Taecyeon, and then say farewell to Kim Soohyun for the chance to pursue a dream. Follow your dream, and your dream man will follow XD
2. Sung Siwon (Eunji) from "Respond 1997"
That Busan dialect, tho! She was sassy and sweet in all the right ways. Best of all, she was true to herself!
No wonder Seo Ingook couldn't resist XD
3. Geum Jandi (Ku Hyesun) from "Boys over Flowers"
Winning the affection of the most-popular boy at school comes at a price. Despite the bullying and hate from others, the hard-working Geum Jandi tamed the rich playboy Gu Junpyo.
4. Chun Songyi (Jun Jihyun) from "My Love from A Star"
Falling for an alien is tough, especially when you are a superstar in your own right. Still, even with her ditzy moments, Songyi got her alien right? Lesson? Think outside your species!
5. Kim Sunhwa (Kim Soyeon) from "Iris"
Sunhwa from North Korea was so badass! But it was still difficult to not feel anything for this cold-blooded assassin! #Leatherjacket goals!
6. Kim Samsoon (Kim Sunah) from "My Name is Kim Samsoon"
She was the original unconventional heroine. Her sass was endearing to say the least. Go Samsoon!
7. Gil Laim (Ha Jiwon) from Secret Garden
Seriously. This picture sums it up.
8. Dae Janggeum (Lee Youngae) from "Dae Janggeum"
She went from being a cook in the royal palace to the first female physician to the King! And it's based on a true story! Respect to you Janggeum!