Ever wanted to know what trends in Japan? Eat Your Kimchi is your guide to all things social media!
- Social media in Japan
- Twitter is bigger than Facebook in Japan
- Thanks to the Japanese writing system, you can fit complex ideas within 140 characters with Kanji
- Viral tweet from a girl describing a heartfelt letter from her father
- A moving (and strange) story about a dad and a daughter that hit the town!
- Viral twitter video that got everyone talkin!
- Which search engine is BIG in Japan? What social media app isn't? How surprising!
- Genderless Kei style – offshoot of Harajuku style – beautiful boys gaining attention on social media and on the street
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 8pm (AEST) every Monday.