We love ourselves some EXO here and today is a very special day - it's Suho's 26th (27th in Korea) birthday!
So to get everyone acquainted (or reacquainted) with EXO's leader for his big day, here are six fun facts about Suho!
6. He was scouted by SM Entertainment via some good old-fashioned street casting
In fact, he started as a trainee at the agency at 16 and made an appearance (along with Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun) in TVXQ's MV for "Ha Ha Ha Song".
5. He can speak Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese
Though he doesn't seem to understand it when Rap Monster speaks Japanese to him!
4. The name Suho means "guardian" in Korean
Considering he is EXO's leader, Suho is a very fitting name!
3. He is still haunted by EXO's 1st music show win because he cried on TV
Don't worry, they're tears of joy!
2. He doesn't carry much cash (and is generous with his credit card)
He's a generous leader that's for sure!
1. He likes imitating SHINee's Jonghyun
It's a good thing he and Jonghyun are good friends!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: