Hi, I'm Dan.
If you listen to the What The Frak podcast weekly on SBS Popasia, you’ll know that I’m a comic reading, videogame playing, arcade machine building cosplayer and entertainer that grew up watching horror movies and learning how to be a wrestler. And yet despite my long list of achievements in the world of pop-culture, somehow I still can’t think up a cool name for myself on the podcast.
But enough rambling (for now). For those who listen to us weekly - WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!
If you’ve never heard of the #WTFPod ……… WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IT’S TIME TO TUNE IN…….IT’LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, I SWEAR!!
Now the formalities and introductions are over and done with, it’s time for me to tell you exactly why we are here:
BLOGS (and random words on a page)!!
Ever wanted to get into comic books, but didn’t know where to start? Wanted to become a horror movie addicted psycho, but can’t quite stop yourself from hiding under the sheets? Ever wanted to revisit the best parts of 90’s cartoons but could never find anyone cool enough to revisit them with? Well, I’M YOUR GUY!!
Oftentimes, you may find me rambling about cool new games released this week on Steam, that issue of Captain America where he becomes a Hydra agent, or that AMAZING video of a chicken wearing pants!!
Each week I’m going to come at you with some words (that are generally in no particular order). They may make you cry, you may laugh, and heck you may even find spiritual enlightenment.
Oh and one more thing I'm going to be bringing to this place - LISTS, LISTS, and more LISTS!
Here's what's (potentially) on the menu!!
- Five ways to get into cosplay!
- The top 10 reasons you’re going to start watching wrestling and love it!
- Six ways to get into podcasting!
- Three shows you need to watch this week on Netflix!! Eight ways to be more like your favourite horror movie icon (One way involves watching too many horror movies until you snap, start wearing a black costume/ghost mask and start poking your friends with knives...Don’t do that).
- The three best ways to cut down on your toilet time (Put down the phone and stop playing with Snapchat filters)
- ... You get the point.
In saying all of this…… I think i just wrote my first blog.
We have started on a journey down a road with no rules, street signs or people telling us not to lick that weird thing we found on the floor.
This is going to go well.
Stay tuned Victims - we’re in for a bumpy ride.