So what did Peter think of the disbandment?
- 2NE1 took K-Pop to the world
- Sad to see them quit despite all the potential and promise
- Left a legacy
Also this week:
- Surprised at how good the Taemin ‘Drip Drop’ album was.
- Respect for Ladies’ Code ‘Galaxy’ raising the bar so early in the year after everything they've endured (the tragic road accident in 2014).
- Heize ‘And July’ – 2016 was a breakout year for girls in Hip-Hop.
- BLACKPINK's ‘Whistle’ had the biggest impact of all the rookies, they look experienced and on point.
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
Catch Peter Hyun's PopAsia radio show "K-Pop Studio" every Thursday @ 9PM AEST