From winning accolades everywhere to performing with a number of legendary rock bands and artists such as Guns N' Roses, Metallica, and Rob Zombie, it goes without saying that BABYMETAL have had quite a big 2016. Now it appears that the trio kicking off 2017 where they left off in 2016 - by playing with yet another world-famous rock band!
According to new reports, BABYMETAL will be a special supporting act for the Red Hot Chili Peppers' U.S. tour starting on April 12. This isn't the first time that the trio have toured with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, having opened for the band during their U.K tour last month.
In addition to the Chili Peppers, BABYMETAL will be a guest act at Metallica's upcoming January 11 concert at South Korea's Gocheok Sky Dome, and will also open for Guns N' Roses in Japan later this month.
For those interested Red Hot Chili Peppers and BABYMETAL fans in the U.S, here are the dates for the tour:
- Wednesday, April 12 - Verizon Center (Washington D.C.)
- Friday, April 14 - Philips Arena (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Saturday, April 15 - PNC Arena (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Monday, April 17 - Spectrum Arena (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Wednesday, April 19 - Colonial Life Arena (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Saturday, April 22 - Verizon Center (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Monday, April 24 - Jacksonville Veteran's Memorial Arena (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Wednesday, April 26 - Amway Center (Orlando, Florida)
- Thursday, April 27 - Amalie Arena (Tampa, Florida)
- Saturday, April 29 - American Airlines Arena (Miami, Florida)