So what's on Simon and Martina's mind this week?
- Following through with New Years resolutions
- Meal prep - finding legit Korean food
- Struggle switching between Korean, English and Japanese languages
- Easier to be bilingual after a few drinks
- Fukubukuro (lucky bags)
- First tuna of the year auctioned off (sold for a lot)
Hit the audio tab above ^ to listen
Or listen here:
How to listen
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Eat Your Kimchi's radio show at 10pm (AEST) every Monday.
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia app.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Download the app here: