Welcome to DatJoeDoe Show's Joe's Blog!! This week he's teaching us about EXO's leader, Suho plus sharing a hilarious Heechul montage video...
EXO are undoubtedly one of the biggest k-Pop groups in the world right now, so let’s learn about the man who leads their group; Suho.
1. He says that if he were to propose to his girlfriend or ask someone out, it’d be at Myeongdong where it’s super crowded. Then he’d shout very loudly, “I love you, please accept my feelings." (Straight out of a K-Drama haha)
2. His ideal girl is one with literary interests. She has long straight hair and enjoys reading. She should also have an energetic and playful personality.
3. He made a cameo in TVXQ’s music video for “HaHaHa Song”, alongside Kai and Chanyeol. (Really?! Time to re-watch that MV)!
4. When he was a trainee, he and SHINee’s Minho travelled to China together for a month to learn Mandarin.
5. He hates DSLR cameras because they can capture small details like pimples on his face. (Cameras are getting way too HD these days)
6. Suho can’t watch scary films or horror movies. He will say he can, but will go online instead of watching them. (Would love to see him watch ‘Train to Busan’)
7. He says that if he wasn’t an EXO member, he probably would’ve become a teacher. (I can definitely see that haha)
8. Suho doesn’t carry a lot of cash. His motto is that you only need one card. (What a baller)!
Heechul video montage
Listen in to DatJoeDoe Show every Thursday night at 8PM on SBS PopAsia radio.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: