Welcome to DatJoeDoe Show's Joe's Blog!! This week he's teaching us about G-Dragon and has made a funny Sehun (EXO) Montage...
8 facts you didn't know about G-Dragon
G-Dragon isn't just a k-Pop superstar, he's become a worldwide influencer. From being the leader of BIGBANG to creating his own fashion label, is there anything he can't do?
Let's learn a little more about the style icon himself, G-Dragon:
1. He released his first album when he was five. He was part of a group called Little Lula when he was young, the album was released back in 1993. (I think I once ate sand when I was five years old).
2. He trained with SM Entertainment for five years before becoming a member of YG.
3. In 20 years time, GD wanted to be like YG, helping artists make their dream come true (GD Entertainment? I'm already excited).
4. His "1" speed dial is his dad. (Naaaw)
5. Once GD got a bad score on a test in high achool and when YG found out they told him that if he didn't get at least 80 per cent on his next test he wouldn't be allowed to be a YG trainee anymore. With hard work GD got 87 per cent. (This could be a movie haha).
6. If he wasn't a singer, GD would love to learn about fashion because he has a huge passion for it. He's recently created his own line of clothing called 'Peace Minus One,' which is tattooed on one of his fingers.
7. GD is often reported to be the richest idol. This is because he not only writes BIGBANG's songs but also produces them, leading all the other members in recordings.
8. During BIGBANG's early days G-Dragon wasn't that close with Seungri. They got closer by watching a drama together in their dorm. (Bromantic).
VIDEO: Funny Sehun (EXO) Montage
Here are the funniest moments from EXO's awesome maknae Oh Sehun!
Listen in to DatJoeDoe Show every Thursday night at 8PM on SBS PopAsia radio.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: