K-pop dances are some of the most appealing things of the genre, but every now and again, there are those dances that are more weird and awkward than awesome.
In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about some of K-pop's more awkward dances. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some of what fans deem as the most awkward K-pop dance choreography:
- Chaness SeSeSe.
BP RANIA's Jieun was in that group lol.
- the iconique™ marionette
- Came here to say the marionette butt scratch lol
What about Sistar fanning away their farts? I can't see that dance any other way. Glad it got changed lol
Now that I think about it, Sistar also had the awkward butt shake in Touch My Body as well. if it was done by a guy, it'd look like he's trying to finish peeing.
- VIXX had to change their choreo for Voodoo Doll after a week or so on music shows because it was "too violent" lol. Instead of stabbing themselves/each other with the prop, they changed the choreo to using their hands instead which almost makes it worse imo hahaha.
- The spread legged move in lion heart is pretty misplaced imo.
- I want to see the faces of the first group of extras to learn the dance to Gangnam Style.
- Nobody loves my boys more than i do but wtf is this.
Which K-pop dances do you think were awkward?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: