K-pop is filled with countless joyous moments, but every now and again, there are those songs or occasions where the feels get brought up and the waterworks start coming.
In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about which K-pop songs or moments gave them the feels. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some of the K-pop songs and moments that gave fans the feels:
- For a song, it would be Last Dance by Bigbang because it felt like they were saying goodbye. For a moment, it would be in the show Roommate where Jackson's parents came from Hong Kong to surprise him on Christmas. Man... the tears would not stop flowing. When Jackson cries, I cry and he cried a lot.
- Ladies' Code - I'm Fine, Thank You
Jessica's "we are always one" in Divine
Haru Haru live always gives me goosebumps as well
- I.O.I - Downpour
EXO's Promise never fails in making me super emotional. Such a beautiful song.
Edit to add some moments: I cried hard at Taeyong's apology in NCT LIFE EP 0. Its so sad when he thanks people for actually liking him. Another hard one to watch is Leeteuk talking about his family situation after his father's death.
On a much happier note, Seventeen's first win.
- Song? Easy. Goodbye - 2NE1. Can't listen to it without getting goosebumps
- Seventeen's first win + their encore. God, I can't even watch the entire thing without tearing up a little.
Day6 - You Were Beautiful
It hurts. I don't even necessarily relate to it, but it's still so heartbreaking to me?? Especially at Sungjin's part in the chorus (with subs on). ugh
All the rest of my songs have been said. I have some moments as well, but I don't feel like making myself sad trying to find them right now lol
- In BTS "Spring Day", when Taehyung sings the line "You know it all, you're my best friend" makes me uncontrollably ugly cry. It was the perfect line and voice paired together.
- Jungkook's performance of Big Bang's If You from King of Masked Singer is so beautiful it makes me cry. His voice is so delicate and emotional that your heart can't help but break while he sings such sad lyrics.
- The Last by Agust D really made me emotional. Suga has always been my favorite member of BTS so reading the lyrics and learning more about what he went through really made an impact on me. The way he was so brutally honest and dark was truly eye-opening.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: