One of the best parts of being a K-pop fan is the excitement that comes with the impending release of a new MV, and this feeling lead to a very interesting question - which K-pop MV were you most hyped for before its release?
In a new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about which MV they were most hyped for before its release. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some of the MVs that K-pop fans were most hyped for:
- SNSD I Got a Boy. I became a huge fan of them and it was my first time experiencing a SNSD comeback. Hyoyeon's hair in the teaser had me shook.
- I Got A Boy hype was real even as a non-fan haha. Personally i was probably the most hyped for Call Me Baby.
- For me it would be Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang. I remember seeing the teasers and I was so hype for it because it has been a while since Big Bang released a big party song.
- I get excited over any new release from my favorites of course, but the last notable times I did the most for favorites was definitely f(x)'s "4 Walls" and Taemin's "Drip Drop".
- 👏👏👏👏f(x)👏👏👏👏 4 walls 👏👏👏👏
- DBSK's Mirotic. When that dropped, I think I was hyperventilating especially when my bias was Jaejoong. The dance and the how catchy the song was. Now it's all memories ;_;
- SHINee's Lucifer. I still so vividly remember that day seven years ago... The post in Omona was insane and I made some lasting friends from it lol.
- BTS Blood, Sweat and Tears. The jazzy version they use in the teaser left me in shock, so I was expecting a huge style change.
- I've been following Kard mv releases but probably Taeyeons My Voice was the most hype. The little snips of each song everyday leading up to Fines MV was awesome.
Of the many K-pop MVs released, which one were you most excited for?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: