We've been asking some pretty interesting questions about K-pop for a while now, but this is definitely the most thought provoking one yet - Which stylish yet urban bathroom in a K-pop MV is your favourite?
In a new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into the most fascinating discussion about which bathrooms they were most impressed with in a K-pop MV. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests - and apparently knowledge of bathrooms - the answers were certainly very interesting!
Here are some of the urban bathrooms in K-pop MVs that fans were most impressed with:
- As far as bathrooms go I think nothing can compete with Born Hater.
- It's not really urban, nor is it particularly stylish, but I'm super fond of the bathroom in "Bad" by Infinite.
- The bathroom in Winner's Sentimental is cool. I like the colors.
- Okay let's see. Although it's not really urban design I really like the bathroom in Mama. All of the teleport bathroom scenes are really cool. As for an urban, I did really like Nayoung's scenes in Wee Woo's bathroom.
- Does Like OOH-AHH by TWICE count?
- Who could possibly forget legendary the scene in BTS's Boy in Luv where Jimin takes a peek at Jungkook? :eyes:
- I have to say, the bathroom in Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake is to my liking.
So here's the big question, PopAsians, which urban bathroom in a K-pop MV is your favourite?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: